We can recommend the appropriate Firewall device to guard your business. We specialise in advising you on the right router firewalls for your business, that deliver exceptional protection, threat management and regulatory compliance. We provide and install:
- Router Firewalls
- Wireless Access Points
- Switching Products
- ADSL Modems & Accessories
Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam
Anti-malware software is an essential component of your IT security infrastructure and is used to prevent, detect and remove malicious software. For our non-cloud-based customers we provide anti-malware and anti-spam solutions using ESET’s range of threat protection products. As an authorised ESET reseller, we can advise on the right product for your business. We provide anti-malware cover for:
- End Users – Comprehensive protection for end-user PCs
- Windows File Servers – Cross-platform anti-malware protection against shared-file and host-system infection
- MS Exchange Servers – Protection against malware and spam for physical Exchange servers
Back-up and Disaster Recovery
Your data is one of your most important assets. The ability to restore your files and folders when your data is ‘lost’ or corrupted is vital. Ensuring that your data is secure and has back-up is achieved via a combination of software and end-user best practices.
A robust back-up and disaster recovery solution offers the peace of mind that, if an issue arises, data is restorable. Lack of back-up could mean that data is unrecoverable with overwhelming implications for any organisation. Data protected with back-up is completely protected and can always be accessed.
At Westlake, we provide back up and disaster recovery services via Microsoft’s Azure:
- Azure Back-up – Off-premise cloud back-up and archiving for your business data
- Azure Site Recovery – Recover data in the event of business interruption
We utilise all the above products in conjunction with our Autotask Endpoint Management (AEM) monitoring and maintenance software, free to all our supported customers. AEM enables us to monitor the safety and security of all your PCs and servers and automatically alerts us when an issue is detected.